Registration for TENSYMP 2017 is now open. The details of Early Bird registration fee are given below:
|International Delegates (Authors or Attendees)
|Indian Delegates (Authors or Attendees)
Please note the following guidelines before you attempt the registration process.
- At least one of the authors of every accepted paper must register for the conference at appropriate rate as per the applicable category and present the paper in order for it to be included in the conference proceedings, and subsequently to IEEE Xplore® digital library. If more than one author of an accepted paper wish to attend the conference, all such authors need to register separately by paying applicable registration fee.
- Additional authors (other than those who are included in the manuscript submitted for review) cannot be added to the camera ready paper. However co-authors of a paper or anyone interested in attending the Tutorials/Workshops/Technical Sessions of IEEE TENSYMP2017 can do so after registering for the conference as “Attendee” by paying the requisite registration fees. The registration process as well registration fees are the same for both authors and attendees.
- Separate registration has to be made for each paper even if more than one paper of the same author/s is accepted for the conference. No request for waiver of registration fee will be entertained.
- The maximum allowable page in the camera ready paper is 5 pages. A maximum of two more pages are permissible by paying extra page-length charges. The additional payment required for extra pages is Rs.1000/page for Indian authors of all categories and USD 25/page for all categories of foreign authors. As EDAS is configured to accept only 5-page papers, all such authors who pay extra page length charges may have to complete the e-copyright submission and other formalities in EDAS and send the final paper to the Publication Chair at the mail ID firstname.lastname@example.org
- Authors claiming subsidized registration fees for IEEE members/students need to produce valid IEEE membership card and/or Institute student ID card in the registration counter at the time of reporting for conference failing which they will be required to pay the applicable balance registration fee as well as a penalty.
- IEEE TENSYMP 2017 uses the payment gateway by explara.com, which provides payment facility through credit card, debit card and net-banking. As explara.com is an Indian payment gateway, all registration fees will be shown and charged in Indian Rupees. Our foreign authors/attendees may make a note of it. All payment gateway charges will be borne by the conference organizers. Upon completion of the registration including payment, you will get a confirmation e-mail with payment receipt. For foreign authors/attendees, registration fees in USD will be mentioned in it. Any queries on registration may be directed to the Registration Chairs of the conference at the mail ID email@example.com
- The registration fees include the conference kit, lunch on all conference days, and the banquet dinner on the second day of the conference. Authors have to make their own arrangements for stay at Kochi and transportation to hotel/conference venue. Details of a few hotels with special rates to conference delegates will be made available in the conference website after 15-th May.
- Authors who need separate VISA invitation letters (in case the acceptance e-mail of the conference is not sufficient) may request for the same at the earliest to the Outreach Chair at the mail ID firstname.lastname@example.org. A scanned copy of the invitation letter will be made available.
- Authors are required to complete the registration process before uploading the camera ready paper and e-copyright form through the conference management system EDAS using the same account they have used for submitting the manuscript for review. It is mandatory that the final manuscript pdf filename should correspond to your Paper ID (eg. 1570045239.pdf). We would also like to encourage you to submit your final paper early to avoid potential uploading difficulties that may arise due to the heavy uploading activities near the deadline of 31st May 2017.
Registration Deadline for Authors : 31st May 2017
Registration Deadline for Attendees : 13th July 2017