Authors have to go through the following process to prepare the final manuscript
1. Prepare your manuscript incorporating all the comments from the reviewers / language corrections conforming to the page limits specified in the conference website.
2. Following copyright clearance code notice is to appear on the bottom of the first page of each paper. Choose the one that suits your case:
- For papers in which all authors are employed by the US government, the copyright notice is:
U.S. Government work not protected by U.S. copyright
- For papers in which all authors are employed by a Crown government (UK, Canada, and Australia), the copyright notice is:
978-1-5090-6255-3/17/$31.00 ©2017 Crown
- For papers in which all authors are employed by the European Union, the copyright notice is:
978-1-5090-6255-3/17/$31.00©2017 European Union
- For all other papers the copyright notice is: 978-1-5090-6255-3/17/$31.00 ©2017 IEEE
3. Use IEEE PDF eXpress to generate IEEE Xpress compliant file
- Go to IEEE PDF eXpress® website (https://www.pdf-express.org)
- Login to pdf-express website with Conference ID : 41147xp
- You may have to create a user in the site in case you do not have one.
- Please refer the following link to know how to generate IEEE Xpress compliant file Using IEEE PDF eXpress
4. Electronic IEEE Copyright Form (eCF)
Signed IEEE Copyright forms should be submited electronically for all the accepted papers. TENSYMP 2017 has enabled the EDAS IEEE eCopyright function (ECF). With ECF, authors are redirected to an IEEE web site and fill in the IEEE copyright form on the web. The ECF then reports completion of the web form to EDAS, allowing the author to upload the form. Thus, authors do not have to print, fill out and upload copyright forms manually. Authors of accepted papers can submit copyright forms via the (c) link in the ‘My Papers’ tab.
5. Submit your final manuscript through EDAS
6. Please comply with the deadlines specified in the event site / e-mail communication